Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Week Five - Aisha

WEEK FIVE






 LATE Morning time
With the heat in the low 80's it was warm enough to water not only the deck garden but the boys as well! Picking strawberries and enjoying the water, what a way to start the day!!




Family Time

Down state in Almont Michigan this past weekend for my cousin Nick's graduation party. The Grundner family gatherings are always a blast! This is my cousin Erin's little sweetie Shelby. We had so much fun, the boys danced the night away!




Outside

While outside Travis and I found this baby praying mantis stuck in a spider web. We saved him and brought him out to our deck garden. You can see here, I raised him up to the light so I could have a nice blue background color. He is cleaning the webs off his back leg. Travis thought he was WAY COOL!!

2 comments:

  1. Love these Aisha! Travis is looking SO grown up! And Shelby looks just like her mama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ash!! Yes, Travis will not stop growing! But thats why we are doing this right?! I can't wait for us to get together. I hope soon. Shelby does look like Erin and Jimmy but Im seeing more and more of Erin latley. Happy 4th my friend!!

    ReplyDelete