Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Week One - Aisha



Week One





This is my son Travis. Travis has his Daddy's beautiful green eyes. This too is his natural non edited color. Travis was swinging on the deck swing and I made him stop for a moment so I could capture his beautiful eyes. He is 3 years 5 months old now.
Here is Ben reading one of his favorite books. Well at least reciting from memory and using the pictures. Travis is trying not to let him know that he is listening to him. As you see he is sitting with a DS game telling us he too is reading HIS book.
I am so excited about doing this project with one of my very best friends Ashli. Our boys are about the same age and I can't wait to look back in a years time to see all the amazing small moments we have captured. As Ashli has said, please join us if your willing. There are no bad photos. Just great memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment