Monday, July 16, 2012

Week Seven - Aisha

Week Seven


This week was full of work and not so much play. My camera did not come out with me so much but I did have two photo sessions this week so I will share what I did photograph. They just happen to fit our list in some ways.





Circle

Miss Kaylee during her maternity shoot. Does two circles count as double?? :)





Circle take two






Low light

This is one of my favorites. I had a senior session with her horse this week. Yes, we did bring it out on the beach. (with permission from the police) Printed the sand is a little lighter so you can see the horses legs and the girls body a little easier.






Mommy time


To you this might not look like Mommy time. But to me, my photography is my Mommy time. My two-three hours out with a client is my time to unwind and do what I LOVE to do. It does not feel like work but a time where I can focus on what I do best. Posing my clients comes natural to me and when I go in with no direction and end with a product like this one here. Its the best feeling in the world!


3 comments:

  1. Thanks Ashli! I do too. just got a 11x14 print ordered and can't wait to get it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your photos! Especially the ones with the horse, they turned out stunning!

    ReplyDelete