Sunday, July 15, 2012

WEEK 8 - The List

By the time we post our pictures for this week, it will be just shy of three years since John Hughes passed away.  The name might sound familiar to most but with explaination, you will realize he was a big part of our childhood/teenage years.  He was a native Michigander and made some of the most iconic movies of the 80s including Ferris Bueller's Day off and National Lampoon's Vacation.  Here is the list of subjects for this week:

M - Planes, Trains, and Automobiles

T - The Breakfast Club

 W - Some Kind of Wonderful

T - Home Alone

F - Pretty in Pink

S - Wierd Science

S - The Great Outdoors



3 comments:

  1. I LOVE this idea! You are so clever Melissa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really excited to see what happens with this week. I didn't get out as much as I had hoped (sigh) but will post my pics on Monday.

    ReplyDelete