Monday, November 12, 2012

Week 24 - Aisha

 
 
 
Week 24
 
This week was fun! We had our elections, Movie night, school projects, my girls shopping weekend with Ashli, and a busy week at work. I didn't know if I was going to have the photos needed for this week but when looking back, I realized I did.
 
 
 
 
 

A day in the life.....




I take my oldest to Kindergarten every morning at 7:50am and my youngest to Preschool (at the same school) at the same time on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. On those days I pick Travis up at 11:00 and Ben up at 3:00pm every day. 4-5 times a month I also do recess duty and help out in the lunch room. So on a normal day in the life of... me,this is where you will likley find me two, three, or even four times a day. 


Come together

This is a photo of the table I made with my Son, Ben's, Kindergarten class. I am one of the room Mothers and we had to make a project to sell at the school auction. I put so much time into it, I just had to win it that night, and I did!
 
 
 
We all came together to vote this week. Even though, as a Republican, I was not happy with the outcome. I am happy that I live in a Country where the right to vote is a normality!

 
 
 
 

Fixing a hole

In our family, the best way to fix a hole is to fill it!! :)
 



 

A long and winding road

Well...I didn't have a photo for this but when looking through my edited work, I found my edits fit the theme! Amazingly, I didn't edit this to fit the theme...just happened that way! :)
 
 
 
 
 

Something

 
 
 
 

When I'm sixty four

 
When I'm sixty four, I want a cake with the correct number of candles on it! I don't want the 6 and the 4. Also, I want to be able to blow them all out!!! (This is my husbands Birthday cake)
 
 
 


1 comment: