Friday, November 16, 2012

Week 24 - Amy

The Beatles

A Day In The Life
I decided to cook a duck this week. I had to go to the store and told my husband that I needed the duck as dry as he could get it. He asked what he should use and I told him to use paper towels  When I came back, this is what I found. He had a little fan blowing up into the cavity and a box fan for the outside. He said that the paper just stuck to the duck.
Come Together
Several people come together for this co-op style group of wonderful food called Bountiful Baskets. I got all of this for just $16.50. 5 potatoes, 5 ears of corn, 7 bananas, 2 one pound bags of carrots, 5 tomatoes, 1 green tomato, 2 mini watermelons, 1 honeydew, 1 pineapple, 1 bunch of celery and 1 head romaine lettuce.
Fixing A Hole
Filling the cracks that ran through the door-jamb.
The Long And Winding Road
The freeway coming off the mountain down into the valley.
Something
I've seen a lot of the little boy peeing stickers, but never one like this. My friend and I were driving when we were stopped at a light behind this person. I saw the sticker and told her that I had to get a picture of it. Just then the light changed, so we followed the car into the parking lot at Wal-Mart. We followed everywhere she went. She looked like she was parking, so I tried to take a picture. She started driving again, so we followed her. She finally parked and we stopped right behind her, blocking her in. I jumped out to get a good picture. When she got out I apologized for stalking her and told her why we were following her. She thought it was funny and told us where she got the sticker.
When I'm Sixty-Four
I love to sing and play instruments. I hope that I am still doing that when I'm 64.
Woman
Not the greatest picture, but this is my new do I got this week.

1 comment: