Monday, July 9, 2012

Week Six - Aisha


Week Six





Food

 "Where did your camera come from Mom?" Travis looked in wonder.  "This is dinner time not Photo time." added Ben. I than quickly agreed and put the camera away, but not until after capturing my Travis flashing me his all to often smirks.







Mommies  Favorite Food!!

Brats on the grill and a very yummy summer salad. I LOVE this time of year!






Hello and Goodbye!!

While at the carnival the boys loved riding the train.
 Hello......Goodbye......Hello........Goodbye.......as it goes around and around and around.








Something Patriotic

What screams more patriotic other than a flag?? Yes, that would be the amazing Manistee fireworks. I'm still trying to edit my flag photos. May still post in a couple of days. I hope everyone had a happy and safe 4th of July!!
 For good results set your camera up on a tripod and use the bulb setting on your camera. Another great tip learned in my photography classes.

5 comments:

  1. Very cool pics! I love the clarity of your fireworks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aish - I really like the photo of Travis. I especially like that you made it black and white. It looks so much cooler that way. Takes the focus off of the other things in the pic and puts it on his face. Love the Zoo Pals plate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, what settings did you use for the fireworks? I haven't been to any to take pics but I would like to know how to set my camera and not just use the auto settings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ash- I will show you next time we are able to see one another. I use my bulb setting it has to do with your shutter speed. When using this you need to be on a tripod. I guess you can hold it but it would be very very difficult! We can have fun trying some things out, it will be a fun project we can do with our kids!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think I have a bulb setting on mine. I was reading about that the other day. I do have a tripod though so if I ever get to see some fireworks I will definitely bring it along.

    ReplyDelete