Monday, July 9, 2012

Week Six - Ashli

My week was filled with activity and therefore, lots of opportunities for photography! We had company, a holiday, a road trip, camping and a family party.  Here is what I came up with:
  Hello or Goodbye (Goodbye):
The boys did not want to leave the party, even though it was over.  They wanted to keep swimming and playing with their "Friends," a.k.a. cousins


Animals: 
This little guy was very active and hard to catch, but I finally got a good shot of him at our campsite.
These turkeys were crossing the road on our way to my Grandma's cottage
One of several deer we saw over the weekend.  Strangely enough, they were all out during the day.
 
Off Road:
While we were camping in Presque Isle we took a little road trip to Ocqueoc Falls.  It is a little roadside park where you can jump in the river and swim.  The boys had such a blast!  I had some better action shots than this, but most contained many half naked swimmer that detracted greatly from the photo.  Here is Caleb about to jump off the rock ledge.

A kid (not mine): 
This is my friend Kristen's little girl Corinne.  Their whole family came to visit us for the 4th of July.  This is her, post-nap playing a game on her dads phone.  I love that she is wearing her PJ's and leggings despite the fact that it was about 4:00 in the afternoon and about 98 degrees outside!  

2 comments:

  1. Nice job Ashli, love the goodbye photos. I bet you and Kristen had a great 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the pic of Caleb playing on the falls.. how fun! :)

    ReplyDelete