Monday, July 23, 2012

Week Eight - Amy







Week 8

OK, so this is my first attempt at a blog. I've always hated journaling and I've always looked at blogs as just an online journal, but I like the idea of different pictures for each day of the week. It gives me a goal without my having to think of what to say on my own. So I'm giving it a whirl and am jumping in at week eight. I'm what you would call an all-or-nothing kind of person, so some of the pictures may be hokey (see Saturday), but I am going to have one for each day of the week. Enjoy and join us in the fun!


Monday
 Planes, Trains & Automobiles

This is one of the many trains that passes by our house on a daily basis. Behind it is the hospital, so we also get ambulances and helicopters.





Tuesday
Some Kind Of Wonderful

I think a sleeping three-year-old is one of the most wonderful things ever. It gives me a break from the noise and she looks so adorable asleep.



Wednesday
Pretty In Pink

This week is the first time I have ever painted Tirion's toenails. She loved the pink and ran around the house showing everyone. 

Thursday
The Great Outdoors

Kieric took his first ride on a four-wheeler. He said it was the funnest thing ever and now wants us to get one. Dag and Tirion also got rides, but I missed getting pictures of them. They loved it, too. I'm sure they will be talking about it for weeks to come.

Friday
Weird Science

Kieric and Dagny learned what happens when you mix baking soda with vinegar. It looks especially gross because I only had balsamic vinegar in the house.




Saturday
The Breakfast Club

OK, so I was scrounging as to what to use for this one. So I took a picture of the oatmeal box. Hey, it's what's for breakfast most days.

Sunday
Home Alone

This is what happens in the kitchen when our two dachshunds are left at home alone and we forget to put them in the back room. Luckily, the garbage wasn't too full and no poopy diapers, 'cause they really like those.

3 comments:

  1. Great job Amy! I especially like your interpretation of Home Alone! I look forward to seeing your weeks to come. Welcome aboard!! Your going to love all the memories you will capture that you normally would not of. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pictures! Especially the one of the sleeping 3 year old.. I agree that it's definitely a wonderful sight! :)
    We also experimented with baking soda & vinegar last week!
    So glad that you joined us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for welcoming me aboard!! I think this is going to be great fun.

    ReplyDelete