Monday, July 23, 2012

Week 8 - Melissa

WIERD SCIENCE
 Tyler (10) goes to Adventure Club at the Boyne Library.  He came home with "candy sushi." They say that rolling sushi is a "true science." Ok, so maybe it is a very liberal translation.

 We went to Kiteley's Farm & Market.  If you look closely at the spider hanging out on the raspberry, you can see his eyes looking at YOU!

THE GREAT OUTDOORS
 Again, at Kiteley's, here is Alex hanging out while we pick raspberries.

PRETTY IN PINK
 I think I have said it before, I LOVE the sunsets at Michigan Beach in Charlevoix.  The sun/sky is always pretty when it is pink.

PLANES, TRAINS, AND AUTOMOBILES

Its a cool plane.

Train tracks in Walloon taken from our car.



SOME KIND OF WONDERFUL



THE BREAKFAST CLUB
Ok, so it isn't a traditional club sandwich but for breakfast, I love a good bagel sandwhich!

5 comments:

  1. Your breakfast looks so delicious!
    I love the spider looking right at you, what a great picture! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it was a great sandwich.
      I never noticed the spider's eyes until I loaded it to the computer and saw it full size.

      Delete
  2. Great photos Melissa! I love pink sunsets too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to laugh a little at this today. I was literally falling asleep at the computer yesterday when I put this up. Everyone will have to forgive the crookedness, spelling errors, etc. :D

    ReplyDelete