Thursday, October 11, 2012

Week 19 - Amy

Week 19


Apple
Two apples...duh.



Leaf
The leaves have barely started to turn colors here, so this is a green leaf. What's with the stick man, you ask? Shane was trying to see what the proportion size would be for the characters in one of his books.


Sweater
My favorite sweater that just doesn't fit the same since I got smaller.



Cool Morning
Through the gorge on the way to Portland, early in the morning.



Fall Color
The floral display in the entryway of our church. Well...part of it anyway.



Pumpkin
Preparing to cook them to make pumpkin mash for baking.



Halloween Decor
My favorite color...shiny! I don't care what color it is, as long as it shines.



1 comment:

  1. The stick man is awsome!
    I love the subtle color of the pumpkin and apples. Did you edit or is that actual?

    ReplyDelete