Monday, October 8, 2012

The list--week 20

 

 
 
 
Week 20 The list!!
 
 
 
This week I have two new concepts to keep in mind while out shooting the list.
 
First is very fitting for this time of year..
#1 Clouds are your friends
Very self explanatory I think....Clouds bring dimension to a photo shows the vastness of the sky and really creates a sort of mood to a photo when added.  
 



#2 Balancing Elements
 
This concept took me a while to retain as a part of my natural shooting habits.
When looking at a photo you naturally look at the main subject. To make that photo more interesting and a little more exciting for the viewer its nice to have a point, counter point balance. I think examples tell it better than I can explain it.


The counterpoint does not have to be a person or a thing. It could be the sun in the background and something in the foreground. Anything to pull the eye into another direction. Anyways, if you have any questions please ask. HAVE FUN!!

 
 
List for this week
 
Color
Wild
Snack time
Animals
Happy
In the car
Creepy

No comments:

Post a Comment