Monday, October 8, 2012

Week 19 - Michelle



I had a much easier time this week, too, although I missed Leaf.  There is not a lot of color change in Austin and I couldn't find any leaf that excited me.  I hope you enjoy the other pictures, though.










Apple
I was being sneaky in the grocery store to get this shot.









 Sweater
I usually don't need my sweaters until December, but it got quite chilly on Sunday!











 Cool Morning
Sunday morning was a chilly 52 degrees.  We went out to breakfast and the boys enjoyed some hot chocolate.









 Fall Color
I get my fall color from my 'Mums.



The other fall color here is Burnt Orange. Hook'em!









 Pumpkin
I love these Fairy Tale pumpkins!










 Halloween Decor
Mr. Bones somehow turned into the bones of Davy Crockett!?


We seem to have a lot of these rubber mice running around the house . . .

3 comments:

  1. Love your Halloween photos! I want your decorations in my house!! So much fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the apples! Something about the placement and the shadow on the too right quarter. They look great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How many people are singing, "Daveeeyy, Davey Crocket, King of the wild frontier!"
    Maybe I'm old or it is just mom in my head?

    ReplyDelete