Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Week 20 - Melissa

Well, like Ashli, I didn't take too many pictures for week 20 either.  It wasn't that I didn't have time or that the subject matter was difficult, or even that I didn't have my camera - because I take a lot of photos with my phone.  This past week, part of last week, and this week coming ahead has been ALL RAIN!  The drought in Michigan is no longer a problem but getting out to take pictures in the rain... is.
That said, I was missing some photos and although I didn't take from the past, I took some this week because there was a slight pause in the rain and I might have even seen the sun peek through the cloud cover.  It is ironic, though, because Aisha says "Clouds are our friends."  These friends have overstayed their welcome.
 
Hope you enjoy the photos!
 

COLOR

We did have a little blue sky on Thursday morning.  You can see a little of the fall color on the trees but not much is left.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

WILD


...Wild West, that is.  My youngest wants to be a cowboy - but not for Halloween.  He wears his hat and boots every chance he gets. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

SNACK TIME 

 
My husband made baked apples and cinnamon ice cream.  I ate it for dessert but he waited until the kids were in bed and had it for a late night snack.  They were yummy!
 
 
 
 

 

 
 
 
 
 
 

HAPPY/ANIMALS

With all the rainy weather, the kids have been couped up inside.  Another quick break in the weather allowed them to get out for a few minutes on their bikes.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


IN THE CAR


 
This is my drive to work at night.  (Notice the rainy road?)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



CREEPY

 
I think the pictures says it all.
 
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Great pics! Love he haunted house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your creepy picture.. hopefully that house isn't close to your home!
    Your snack looks amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your color photo! Such a beautiful place. Where us that haunted house? I feel like I've seen it but can't remember where. Is It the on on The way to Boyne Falls? Great pic of that too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is out on Rogers Road near Bergmann Road (closer to EJ) Need more direction? Drive to Raven Hill & keep going. :) I really like creepy houses and this one might make more appearances from different seasons.

      Delete
  4. I do like your photo with the clouds!!! Sorry it was so miserable while I was in the Beautiful sunny state of Vermont during this week....wait, not Im not. But sorry for you! :) Still, great job! Love the Color photo...should be on a wall somewhere for SURE!

    ReplyDelete