Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Week 20 - Michelle


I had some good opportunities to get some pictures this week.  We had some rain here and there, which brought out the fall flowers.   It's almost like a second spring!  
Enjoy!







Color
Sunflowers are taller than me this week at the elementary school garden!

Lantana in my yard











Wild
The favorite pastime of all of the wild boys of the block is to scoot up and down the street.













Snack time 

The best football snack ever - Chips and Queso!!!










Happy
Happy Birthday to my husband!! Too bad he had to suffer a nasty Spartan loss on his birthday!









In the car
This is my daily view of kid pickup at school.  I have to get there 20 minutes early to get a prime spot.  I actually enjoy this because it is my peaceful reading time before total chaos breaks loose.










Animal
Which animal is in control??

4 comments:

  1. I love your pic in the car.. so glad that I'm not the only one who gets to the school pick up super early for a decent parking spot.. hooray for qiet time in the car! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the car photo. Great composition! Is your husband camera shy?

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's camera shy for a blog, but I was hoping this was one of the concepts. See the Spartan head in the background? Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What GREAT photos!! Love the In the car photo! The Color photo is amazing as well!! Sorry this comment is so late! I have been gone for a while. Happy to be back!

    ReplyDelete