Monday, October 22, 2012

Week 21 - Amy

LEFT
Head "left" to the underground tours.

RIGHT
Exercising my "right" to vote.

UP
They were working on refinishing the side of this building, so I took a picture of the worker "up" on the scaffolding.

DOWN
A "down" feather "down" on the ground.

FORWARD
Facing "forward" to sing at the Children's Museum's Oktoberfest.

BACKWARD
Tirion, aka Rapunzel, giving a "backward" glance.

DIAGONAL
This is Winn playing a sitar at the Farmer's Market. A sitar must be held on a "diagonal" to be played. He's a rather eccentric indie  musician. The look on his face paired with his posture cracks me up. It just screams, "I'm gonna getcha!"





2 comments:

  1. Very clever! I live how you always have a unique perspective on the topics. My favorite is the voting pic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Before I read your description, I was thinking Winn was kinda creepy. When I read it, I thought, "YES!"
    Aside from Winn creeping me out, I really like the scaffolding photo. It is simple subject matter but I love the color contrasts and the perspective. :)

    ReplyDelete