Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Week 21 - Michelle


I think I got my directions mixed up!?  For some reason I was thinking there was an In and Out included in this week's list.  Oh well, I'm always running in 2 different directions anyways . . .






UP
Pinterest has some great ideas.  Check out these pumpkin seeds sprouting!





 In?
This was my "In", but I'll throw it in here anyways. 
I think Cosmo had a stomach ache this day because she stole pizza and marshmallows from out football watching party.  She looks rather sad . . .





 Left, Right, Forward


The Kindergarten took a field trip to the pumpkin patch.  It's the best field trip ever!  This hay maze is the most fun!







Backwards
I was sitting there at Freebirds eating my taco lunch and blurted out "backwards"!!
This is their logo.




 Down
I'll save the best for last.  My kids were appalled when they saw Grandpa had a wolverine golf club cover.  After that football loss, it needed to be destroyed.
Down with the Wolverines!!!




3 comments:

  1. Great photos Michelle! I like the pumpkin idea - Caleb just brought home a pumpkin seed and we are trying to grow it in a zip lock bag in the window. If that doesn't work, we'll have to try it right in the pumpkin! I also chuckled at your backward story. I find myself doing things like that too! P.S. Your dog is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've also blurted out topics! I believe it is a sickness of sorts.
    I think Papa Jerry only had that awful thing to torture your kids. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful pictures!! I love the kids running through the hay maze. I also blurt out topics. I almost got in a wreck this week at work because I had my client involved in looking for directional subject matter. He pointed one out and I was looking at it when I came up on a stopped car at a red light. I had to slam on my breaks to not rear-end them. No more looking for pictures while driving.

    ReplyDelete