Monday, October 22, 2012

Week Twenty-One: Ashli

I did not take that many photos this week, but somehow I managed to get all seven for the first time (last week didn't count since they were from the archives)  We had the amazing and unexpected opportunity to go to Game three of the ALCS last Tuesday in Detroit.  What a game! I used my zoom to get the first three photos I've included in my blog.  They weren't the sharpest due to zoom, lighting and movement, but you can definitely see who's who. 

Left:
Here is left hander Prince Fielder taking a swing.


Right:
My Favorite Tiger - Right Handed Pitcher, Justin Verlander.  He is awesome! 
Down:
The view down to the field from our seats.  It was a long way down there.

Up:
My boys love to play with the neighbor girls.  This day they had filled the trampoline with leaves.  What fun! 


Forward:

Since Caleb learned how to ride his bike without the training wheels, it's his favorite thing to do. 

Backward:

Her is me, backwards.  :-) 

Diagonal:

My little tree hugger. 
That's it.  Hope you enjoyed them. 

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, Ashli! I am SOOOO jealous about the baseball game! Not only did you get to a playoff game, but to get to see Verlander pitch! Ah! Prince holds a special place for me since Chris and I used to watch him during his dad's batting practice at Tigers Field. We saw him hit it out of the park at age 12!
    The trampoline photo is so cool with the leaves flying and I really like the use of the mirror for your backwards. What can I say about your kids except they are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll get it for this one - Tigers Stadium! :)

      Delete
  2. Love your backwards compact picture, and of course.. the Tigers!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love the backwards picture. It is so awesome!! It's like a picture within a picture. Excellent work!

    ReplyDelete