Sunday, November 4, 2012

Week 23 - Amy

Week 23
Well, this week was Halloween. We let the kids go trick-or-treating for the first time this year. Our town has trick-or-treating at the downtown businesses, so that's what we took the kids to. Tirion was so excited about it that she would start skipping as soon as she saw the next open door. When she came out she would say, with great excitement, "Daddy, I got candy!!" Shane and I giggled the whole time. Half of my pictures are from that one event. Tirion was a super hero (she just wanted to wear a cape), Dag was the Incredible Hulk and Kieric claimed that he was a bow assassin (he had on a hooded robe and carried a bow and arrow, he looked like friar Tuck).

Orange
I just loved how the leaves looked on the path.
Candy
This was the candy bowl at the Rainbow Cafe.
Scary
This was a kid that was trick-or-treating downtown. I thought his costume was pretty scary, so I asked him if I could take his picture.
Night
I love how the clouds moving in front of the moon look like a bird.
Costume
I couldn't believe how many people commented on Dag's Hulk costume. He was a real hit. Several of the people giving out candy just had the kids pick their own out of the bowl. Dag couldn't do that because of his fists. They would ask him which one he wanted so that they could get it for him. Then he would try to point with his fist at a piece of candy. It was pretty comical.
Glow
The morning sun coming up over the buildings on our street.
Excitement
Tirion has finally started to take to potty training. She was completely dry and clean all day on Saturday. I am starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel and the end to diapers. Hooray!!


1 comment:

  1. Your use of rule of thirds is either coming very natual now or your just really thinking about things, very well done! I love the orange photo. I know it's simple but very well composed and use of concepts! Ps...very excited for the new potty training excitement! YAY!

    ReplyDelete