Sunday, November 4, 2012

Week 23 -Aisha

 
 
 
 
Week 23
 
Well.....I'm back. Sorry it's been so long, craziness and non stop busy has been my life the past few week. My photography business has been keeping me on my toes and than some. Anyways, I'm back and can't wait to share some photos. I have a ton that I could post from over the past few weeks but I thought I would stick to the week at hand. Here are some from this past week that I really enjoyed being a part of. Happy Halloween everyone!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Candy
Here are my two pirates collecting their loot....
 




Scary
My Son Benjermen (The Pirate)
Arrrrrggggggg..........
 




 
 
 
 
 
Costume
Here is our Cousin Jenny's baby, William.
Dressed up for his Halloween photos the little Monster is just to cute for words!
 
 






Excitement
There you have it!


 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Glad you are back! I was getting lonely! Love the pirate costumes and the baby pics are adorable! Too bad you don't live closer to Alburque so you could take pics of Phil and Stacy's baby.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!!! I would LOVE to do that for them! I also would LOVE to live closer to you.....you need some Christmas photos for this year. Are you going to do it yourself this year?
      Can't wait for our shopping trip!!! I LOVE this time of year!

      Delete
  2. Love those pirates!! They are adorable!

    ReplyDelete