Monday, November 5, 2012

Week Twenty Three - Ashli

This week was hard for me.  I was very busy getting the final touches on the boys costumes and helping out with their Halloween parties at preschool.  Most of my photos came from the school party on Wednesday and our trip to the Doctor and to play at the park on Friday.  I don't think these are my best photos ever, but it's what  I came up with.  Hope you all had a fun and safe Halloween!

Orange - I had too many to choose from!  I ended up choosing these three: 
Thursday evening I attended a leadership training for my MOPS group.  These are our fall table scapes. 




One of the many, many geese at Milham Park in Portage.  This photo could also fall under "Scary,"  as my kids were scared of them, and I am not a huge fan of them either. 
Quinn's teachers decided to try and be a little healthier for their Halloween celebration - we made pumpkin smoothies!  Yum!  





Scary:

Quinn had to go to the Dr. for his well child visit - he was scared he was going to have to get shots.  All turned out well, no shots! 





Night:
The Dark Night




Costume:

Caleb's home made Stormtrooper costume - it was a lot of work, but he got so many compliments, it was worth it! 





Glow:
This was a leaf at the playground.  The sun was shining through a plastic window of the play structure.  I thought it looked really cool.  

4 comments:

  1. I love your goose shot, and your homemade costumes! Oh, and I can't stand that room at Trestlewood, wish they'd rip that ugly wallpaper down & paint something in there instead! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I think your pictures this week are fantastic. I love the goose picture and the storm trooper pictures the best. The goose one belongs in National Geographic, or at least Farm Geographic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That goose IS scary; it reminds me of Shrek 4. I love how Quinn's eyes are so blue with his costume. The monochromatic scheme with the oak leaf is awsome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your goose photo is very well composed and in focus! The Glow photo is my favorite!! Very well done!!

    ReplyDelete