Monday, July 30, 2012

Week 9 - Ashli

This week I didn't think I was taking enough photos, or the right photos, but when I sat down to look at them on the computer, I found that I actually had the list in mind more than I had realized.  I did not take a picture of my mail,  but I got all the rest!  

Daily Routine
This morning the boys were making up their own Olympic sport, kinda like drag racing, only running... With a light saber, while I watched The Today Show  

Self Portrait
Trying to get through to my inner self
A Treat
This was the cake at our neighbor girl's birthday party.  The cake I always wanted when I was a little girl!  
Quinn anticipating a piece of Barbie cake. Yum!  

A Collection
At the Park - Caleb was collecting firewood for his "fire."
My Favorite Beverage
Sadly, it is caffeine free now.  But still delicious and refreshing!
Shoes, Who needs Shoes?
My neighbor, her three daughters and I all got Pedicures on Friday. Just for fun.  Don't our toes look adorable? 
THE END

4 comments:

  1. I love your photos Ashli!! Great job this week! Love the self portrait! Your Diet coke can shows your use of depth of field is getting easier for you! Great job my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your self portrait! You look like you have two different thoughts going through your head.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pedicures look great! Love your self portrait, and the Barbie cake too! I once wanted one of those as well.. never got one though! :(

    ReplyDelete