Monday, July 30, 2012

Week Nine - Amy

Week 9



Monday
Daily Routine
The daily, or rather multiple times a day, routine is changing Tirion's diaper. After her bath she said, "I do it, Mommy!" and attempted to put on her own diaper. She was unsuccessful and required help, but it was sure cute to watch her try.






Tuesday
Self-Portrait
I think this picture captures my personality absolutely perfectly: goofy! And it makes me think of the movie Despicable Me..."Light-bulb!"






Wednesday
A Treat
Kieric has taken an interest in learning to cook. This week he learned to make brownies. He licked the spatula and Tirion licked the whisk. I don't make a lot of goodies in my house, so this was definitely a treat.




Thursday
Mail
What's there to say about this one? It's just a pile of mail. What I really wanted to take a picture of for this day was some chain mail from a suit of armor, but we don't have one and I don't know of any place in town to visit that does.


Friday
A Collection
I don't really collect anything. So, this is the boys' collection of Skylanders for their Wii game. They thoroughly enjoy the game and are looking to add more to their collection of characters.


Saturday
Favorite Beverage
I don't really have a favorite beverage either. Maybe that's because I don't drink a lot of fluids. Anyway, I digress. Kool-Aid seems to be the favorite in the house. All the kids love it and so does Shane. Orange is Shane's favorite and the kids will drink any flavor.




Sunday
Shoes
This our shoe bucket. All of the kids' shoes go in it. I never have to hear, "Mom, I can't find my shoes!" They just go to the shoe bucket. We also have a sock bucket, since that seems to be the next hardest clothing item to find. And they're already in pairs. Both buckets are located next to each other, right in the living room. Easy to find.







6 comments:

  1. Great pics Amy! Love the self portrait! How did you do it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shoe and sock bucket idea and may have to steal it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your self portrait! :)
    I definitely need to get a shoe basket, would keep from tripping over all of them by the door! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the self portrait! I also have that green bucket you have your shoes in. I use it for my newborn shoots!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. For the self portrait, I put the camera on the floor and leaned over the top of it so that my hair hanged down around my face. The light is just the ceiling light that happened to be in just the right spot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha! I thought it was the moon! Good job!

    ReplyDelete