Monday, July 30, 2012

Week Nine - Aisha


Week Nine

This week was busy with work, work, and some more work. Being a hotel owner, Photographer, and a Mother of two boys has been wearing me a little thin lately. I did get some great shots in and did find some fun in our everyday activities. I am a BIG believer in crafts and imagination as you will be able to see in some of my photos here this week. I am missing one last photo (shoes) and hope to get it up tomorrow. As for now I will post what I have uploaded.



Daily routine


Here is my spot most every morning. At my hotel, Days Inn of Manistee. We have a 93 room hotel and now in the thick of summer you can only imagine how busy we are. This is my breakfast room looking onto the lobby.








Another angle of our breakfast room. I am very proud of this room. We totally remodeled it two winters ago and has been a huge hit with my customers.

Self Portrait

Here I am after a healthy round of rock painting with my boys. I set my camera up on our hot tub and in the process got my camera a little dirty. That's ok....my clients may just think I have a little more personality on my next shoot!



A Snack

Ben and Travis LOVE eating grapes off the vine. Ben hates getting his hands dirty so this is right up his alley!




A Collection



Here is the collection of our painted rocks. The boys LOVE to do crafts and it is a huge part of our weekly routines. We do a craft like this at least 2-3 times a week.





Had to throw this one in. Travis dropped some paint on this rolley polley bug and than exclaimed that he created bug art!!


3 comments:

  1. LOVE your self portrait Aisha! And the rock photos are cool too. Maybe we will try that. Have to find some rocks while on our bike ride this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures Aisha! Your breakfast room looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your photos this week! I especially love your craft time with your boys, definitely time well spent! :)

    ReplyDelete