Sunday, July 29, 2012

Week 9 - Melissa


DAILY ROUTINE


Most days, this is the sidewalk I take to my in-laws house to pick up the kids.  Since I work nights, the kids love the quality time with their grandparents.

SELF PORTRAIT

It may not be of my face, but here's a portrait of the other end because my toes are painted pretty.


















A TREAT


At only $1 a cone ($1.50 for dipped) ice cream at McDonald's is an easy treat for everyone.

This is my niece, Rowyn.  She really liked her ice cream.


MAIL


My nieces were at Camp Daggett this week and this is the stash we "sent" them.  Even though I was able to drop their goodie boxes off in the tote at the entrance, my sister says they enjoyed their mail.


A COLLECTION


Eventually, I knew hanging on to all those life jackets would come in handy...  then my sister came to town and added more.


SHOES

All ten of my kids, nieces, and nephews are here for two weeks.  This is what it looks like on the beach while they are swimming.




3 comments:

  1. Love, love, love the angle of the picture for your daily routine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I took it with Aisha in mind. She loves to take pictures from the ground up. :)

      Delete