Monday, July 30, 2012

Week 9-Theresa

Daily Routine:
So.. here was our Monday morning routine.. or complete lack of one! 
Aidan was completely zoned out watching TV.


Self Portrait:
Took a pic of myself in Addie's room while she was asleep.


Treat:
I have been trying for months to get Aidan to try Nutella,
he FINALLY did & loved it! (I knew he would!)


Mail:
Just a magazine & a bill today!


a Collection:
Aidan has started to collect Pez dispensers,
he has 23 of them & loves to play with them..
love that he is always on the lookout for more to add to his collection.


Favorite Drink:
I know that this is a terrible drink choice, but I LOVE Mt. Dew!
Tastes good AND keeps me awake? Sold.


Shoes:
Aidan's flip flops, always right by the front door & ready for him to grab & go! 


3 comments:

  1. Nice pics this week Theresa. My favorites are you self portrait and the one of Aidan eating the Nutella toast. My boys like it but I don't buy it often because I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too love the Aidan/Nutella photo. He looks so happy! I've never tried Nutella myself. It sounds like I'm going to have to buy some so that we can try it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, Nutella is dangerous! It's delicious!!! :)

    ReplyDelete