Monday, August 20, 2012

Week 12 - Aisha




WEEK 12


Week 12 was a hard one for me. I know we can use colors but it still was difficult seeing I really wanted to try to use the movie titles as well. I ended with using only the colors. Anyways, here are some that I did capture.




The color PURPLE (see photo above)

Here we are at my parents in Boyne. While I was there I snapped a nice photo of the grapes in the arbor. While my boys were there this weekend they used the arbor as their very own fort.




GOLDEN EYE (see photo above)

I was at the vineyard the other day for a meeting and I saw this field of sunflowers standing only a foot high. They were beautiful!! I asked and they said that the seeds were put in late,  which accounts for the height of the flowers.






Single white female (see photo above)

This is one of my beautiful  2013 Seniors.





Blues Brothers (see photo above)

Here are my two boys. Brothers to the end!! They are peeking out of their grape arbor fort and Grandma and Papa's.










Fried Green Tomatoes (see photo above)

This is my interpretation, its round like a tomato and its green. Yes, its my 3 year olds eye. I could of taken a photo of a green tomato but I will cherish this more as the years go on.


4 comments:

  1. I love the pics this week, Aisha. I did take the easy route and photographed a green tomato but I love your idea of the eye! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how the sunlight is hitting the grape leaves in the first one. Great pics this week Aish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pic of your son's eye! And, I really like the sunflowers.. beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite is the grapes. I like the shadow and light contrast. Great pics!

    ReplyDelete