Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Week Twelve - Amy

Well, I'm a little late getting my pictures out this week. I lost my camera for a couple of days, but I have found it now. Of course I didn't look in the designated place for the camera because that was not where I had left it. Apparently my dear husband was cleaning up after me and put it away. So here they are...



Monday - The Hunt for Red October


This is our largest watermelon in the garden. One of our lovely dogs decided that she wanted to get at the sweet, red center of the fruit. Amazingly, the way in which she chewed it created a heart shape. We took it inside and cut it up, hoping to salvage it. It was not quite ripe yet, but the kids still think it tastes great.


Tuesday - A Clockwork Orange



These are our dogs Roxy and Charlie. Roxy loves that orange football and brings it to us to play with every evening, like clockwork. She's very entertaining.


Wednesday - Golden Eye


This is just a picture of my eye. Shane took it for me. You can see the reflection of the camera lens in the pupil. It's amazing to me how golden my eye actually looks. I always thought my eyes were quite a dark brown.


Thursday - Fried Green Tomatoes



Well, they're not fried, but these are some of the green tomatoes in my garden. I love how the little hairs on the vines look like they are glowing.


Friday - The Blues Brothers



The brothers, Kieric and Dagny doing Zumba Fitness with the Wii. This is Dag's favorite game and he will play it until he drops. When Shane found out from Grandma Caroline that Dagny and Tirion fall asleep after playing this game because it wears them out, he ran right out that night and bought it.


Saturday - The Color Purple



This is Shane's purple cup. He uses it daily. He likes it because it is the largest cup in the house and he doesn't have to refill it as often. It is a 32 ouncer.


Sunday - Single White Female


What says female more than a bra and jewelry? And it's all white to boot.

4 comments:

  1. Love your pics this week Amy. I saw the watermelon photo as the thumbnail and I had no idea what it was until I read your post! Too bad you dogs ruined it for you. Hopefully you have some more that will have a chance to ripen. Love the single white female photo too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are more watermelons on the vine. I just hope the dogs don't ruin any more of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your single white femal pic

    ReplyDelete