Sunday, September 9, 2012

week 15 - Aisha

Week 15
This was a big week in the Newenhouse household. My oldest Ben, started Kindergarten, all day every day! Travis started Preschool three days a week. We had our last day of daycare last week, they have been going for three days for the past three years. I think I was more upset about it than they were. :( To top it all off, Ben, just tonight has learned to ride his bike without his training wheels. He is an official two wheel bike rider! Where have my babies gone?





BACK TO SCHOOL







AT WORK (see photos below)

Senior shoot, evening time. Best time is morning sun, and evening sun. Very rarely would you go out midday. That would put the sun directly over head, Not ideal lighting specially for portraiture photography.





END OF SUMMER (see photo below)
This is some kind of ground cover that grows on a embankment on the side of our house. I don't know what it is called. It has taken only about three years to cover the entire thing. Pretty, and last until mid fall. 




LOOKING DOWN (see photo below)
Ben and Travis found a fuzzy Caterpillar. They thought it was super cool. Travis liked it crawling on his shirt. Once it touched his skin or got to far up his shirt he got a little nervous. So here he is LOOKING DOWN onto his little fuzzy friend. 






ON MY PLATE (see photo below)
Shiskabobs- chicken, steak, mushrooms, and onions. Naked snow peas blanched on the side. The only seasoning I used was three tablespoons of A1 for the shiskabobs. This was a good meal, not only for my husband and myself but for the kids. They LOVED the snow peas. Also Ben ate the onions and tried a mushroom! Yay!! I'm trying to take a page from your book Ashli. It seems to be working a little :)


No comments:

Post a Comment