Monday, September 10, 2012

Week 15 - Michelle








Back to School



I totally cheated on this.  We went back to school August 24th so I used my picture from that day.  I officially have 3rd, 2nd, and Kinder students!





End of Summer


End of summer means fall flowers.  I picked up these Cockscombs in the grocery store!






Looking down
 Looking down the long street that Miles will attempt on his skateboard!







At Work
 I have been busy helping my Mom move from 1700 square feet to 900 square feet.  Can you say Mega Garage Sale?!







On My Plate


My mother-in-law makes a great Sunday dinner!  Top picture is pork stuffed tomatoes and stuffed tofu and bottom is Egg Cake.  Her garnishes always impress me.






Clutter

Peanut butter jars always come in handy for clutter! 


2 comments:

  1. I was wondering how you would tackle the clutter photo when clutter is not allowed in your house.

    ReplyDelete