Sunday, September 9, 2012

week 15-Bobbie

Week 15       


 What a week, lots of work, lots of fun, and very little sleep, but all worth it. I was only able to get four of the pics we just had to much going on. We were able to make our yearly trip to the zoo. It was my sons first time going he had a blast.
 
 


   Back to School
(My kiddos are not in school yet but Kaylynce loves to read to Draven)
                                       



End of Summer
(Every year at the end of the summer we take a trip to the John Ball Zoo)
 

 

Looking Down
(I was able to get out for a half hour to take some pics the is an angel looking down at the Guardian Angels Church)
 

 
 
 On My Plate
(A recipe from Pinterest Corn bread muffins with hot dogs in the middle)

2 comments:

  1. Love the book and editing....great job Bobbie. How was your trip to the Zoo?

    ReplyDelete