Sunday, September 23, 2012

Week 17 - Aisha

 
 
 

Week 17 - Aisha

 
 
 
 
A lot of this week was spent indoors due to weather. We got out as much as we could but it seemed as soon as we got out we were darting rain drops or sleet! I have never seen so much sleet in one week. My boys asked on several occasions if Christmas was coming :)
Most of my photos this week are from our time in the Pumpkin squash field. We LOVE to find these patches. Pumpkin squash look like a pumpkin but is VERY vibrant in color. When you find one you tend to find a ton of people with cameras as well. I always ask permission to enter the patch with my kids and camera. The awkward knock on the door of a strangers farm house is well worth it, the photos always turn out amazing! Happy Fall my photography friends!!
 
 
 
 
 
 

Circle-

I just couldn't choose one.....

 
(see photos below)
 
 










Triangle- (see photo below)





Star-

Ben is my star and looks like one in the photo too!

(see photo below)








Rectangle-

#1 My boys as a rectangle

#2 The photo is croped into a rectangle




I also have HEART in this one....my photo editing :)

 
 
 

Oval- (see photo below)

The Pumpkin family
From left to right
Travis pumpkin -Daddy pumpkin- Mommy pumpkin- Benjermen pumpkin
Two white pumpkins are pets (according to the boys)
 

2 comments:

  1. Love the pumpkin family; they are too cute! Those are some bright pumpkins! and I like his triangle eye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks....they are not pumpkins, they are pumpkin squash. That is why we seek these fields out. They are VERY vibrant. You set your camera to shoot them a little underexposed so you can get more orange out of the photo. I cleared up the photo to pop but did not change the color of the squash.

    ReplyDelete