Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Week 17 - Michelle

Wow, where did the week go?  I thought I was so smart choosing shapes, and then I had a really hard time with it!!  I enlisted my Kindergartner to help me "see" shapes around our house.  Of course, he was much better than me.

Circle
Miles looking for birds . . .






 Square
It's a cousin slumber party!  Pushing 2 couches together to form a pillow pit creates a square.










Rectangle
The boys thought it would be hilarious to have a witch come down the chimney.  Miles helped me recognize the rectangle.






 Oval
Our pecan tree







 Star
Society Garlic is a star!

3 comments:

  1. Very nice. I like your garlic and Miles' binoculars... and can hear Mason laughing at the witch's legs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always enjoy your photos Michelle - I am pretty impressed that you take them all with your iPhone. I especially love the binoculars and the garlic. Very nice

    ReplyDelete