Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Week 17 - Amy

Week 17



Circle
The wagon wheel from an old wagon used on the Oregon Trail. It is located at Emigrant Springs State Park.



Square
Shane and Dagny playing with diaper boxes on their heads, ramming each other.



Triangle
The three points of my triangle are Kieric, Dagny and Tirion. School started this week and even though Tirion is not in school yet, we got her a backpack for her diapers and wipes. She was already with the boys on the first day of school. She was quite upset when she discovered that she was going to Grandma's instead of school.



Rectangle
The keys on my piano.



Oval
Baby wipes are a wonderful thing and I think I will continue to buy them even after Tirion moves on to panties. (Which I wish she would do already.) They are great for cleaning all kinds of things.



Star

The Moon & Stars watermelon that we grew in our garden came to a whopping 30 lbs. It was so big that Shane had to use a saw to cut it up instead of a knife. Apparently, if you fertilizer them well and have really good soil, they can get up to 40 lbs.



Heart
My darling husband, Shane, the one who holds my heart.


4 comments: