Sunday, September 23, 2012

Week 17 - Melissa

Circle






Sam's new birthday bike gives a great shadow on the sidewalk for two circles.











Square




PAINT SQUARES!  We are getting ready to paint our porch and have no idea what color to choose.  I picked a few from each color to try to help but we are still at a loss.  (We are leaning towards a green.)












Triangle



Tyler went to Raven Hill Discovery Center for a NASA program on force and motion.  While we were dropping him off, Alex, Sam, and I took a stroll through their Music Garden.






Rectangle




Also at Raven Hill, this was Alex and Sam's favorite birdhouse.  It is of simple design made with rectangle pieces of wood.














Star





My in-law's flag.














Heart




A heart-shaped cloud... although my husband says it looks like a pterodactyl.



3 comments:

  1. My faves from this week are the bike tire and the heart cloud (although I can see the pterodactyl too) I love finding shapes in the clouds!
    Nice work Melissa.

    ReplyDelete