Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Week Seventeen - Ashli

I loved the simplicity of the list this week.  Sadly, it rained a lot and I didn't get out much to take photos. We did go to the Air Zoo on Saturday but guess who forgot to bring her camera? This girl! All of these photos were taken in or around my house. I had fun with color editing this week.  Enjoy!

Circle:



I am saving all my white plastic containers to use in making Caleb's Storm Trooper costume for Halloween.  Can't wait to post a photo of the finished product! 


Kudos to the first mom who recognizes what this wheel is from.  ??? anyone???
Oval:
We went to a birthday party for one of the boy's friends and they got to take a balloon home.
Star:
I didn't have a lot to work with this week at home - this is a starfish we got in Florida - in the sand box!
Heart:
This is not quite the vision I had for this photo -but with an impatient assistent (Mike) and restless models this is what I got. I still like it.  They are truly my heart.  :-)

Rectangle:
My favortie Georgia O'keeffe painting - Mike got a replica for me several years ago.  It hangs in our dining room.

That's all Folks!

7 comments:

  1. Love the heart idea Ash! The balloon is really cool too! I have been collecting those kind of photos for my walls at home. I may just steel your idea and do the same shot but also include one of the boys hand holding onto it. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, great pics! The wheel looks kind of like a wagon but I know that's not quite right. The balloon was amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too like the balloon picture (Aisha, what about part of a face looking up too?) and the heart picture is very creative. I really like your Georgia O'Keeffe painting - but I have never had a room where orange would look good. ;)
    My guess on the wheel is a Little Tikes Car of some sort?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is that a wagon wheel?
    I LOVE your balloon picture! Also love your Georgia O'Keefe print, she is one of my favorites too :)
    Sounds like we need to get the kids together for Halloween.. mine are going to be Darth Vader & Princess Leia! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You were all close - Little Tikes shopping cart. Theresa- we should definitely get the kids together in their costumes! Melissa- I'm going to use the plastic (painted all white) to make the armor. Found a tutorial to make a helmet out of two milk cartons. Wish me luck!

    ReplyDelete