Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Week 18 - Michelle



This week I was busy helping my Mom and Stepdad move into their new place 1 mile down the road.  They had a lot of stuff that just did not fit into their small space.  A lot of it traveled from Michigan to Florida to Texas!!  (Including my long lost Pump Up the Jam single in cassette!)  

Well, I missed a couple this week, but here are my best:



Comic Book Day
My middle son loves to draw comics and Wimpy Kid pictures.  Here is one I came across this week.  Not quite sure what is going on here?!










 Love Note Day
This is my treasured love note from my oldest son.  He made it last year in 2nd grade and I have it framed on my desk.  When he is a teenager, I will bring it out to remind him of his love.  ;)












 Crush a Can Day
How about Open a Can Day??  Ha!










 Native American Day
Here is a beautiful painting my Mom was selling in our garage sale.  Any takers?












 Coffee Day
I started drinking daily coffee last year, and I needed an extra dose for running a garage sale!



1 comment:

  1. That love note from you son is SO PRECIOUS! I can only hope to get one like that someday. And I like the can of tomatoes - very Andy Warholian!

    ReplyDelete