Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Week 18- Aisha

 
 
 
 
Week 18
 
This week we have started a new diet for 21 days. Its a reset for your body and a really big challenge. Because of this I have been off my game most of the week. 1-2 hours for meals is a lot of prep time and I am so VERY not used to this! Here are my pics for the week. I got four of them and am happy with the photos I got!
P.S.   My husband and I are doing very well with the diet. No processed food, minerals and all organic. We have to prepare specific foods for every meal down to the size. The next two weeks are Vegan. Lord give us strength!!! :)
 
 
 
 
 

LOVE NOTE

This is a photo of my Mom and Dad at Grandparents day. My boys were very proud to have them at their school. Even though they both would not sing or even go down to sing! The preschool teacher actually took my parents back into the gym after everyone else left so they could do a private showing just for us! We are so lucky to have such a great school!!
 
 

 
 
 

COFFEE DAY

 
Since on our diet we have eliminated all drinks EXCEPT water. So here I surrounded the empty coffee cup with the 7 + cups of water (16oz) we drink each and every day!!
 
My husband has not been without pop since he was 15 years old. He is 41 years old now. Can't believe he is doing so good! Only one caffeine headache on the first day. Because of all the water we drink it does not effect him!! AMAZING what water does for you!!



COMIC BOOK

 



Todd got out his toys from his childhood for the boys to play with. Here are a some of his action figures taking over breakfast! The boys thought this was very funny!!



 
 
 
 

PUNCTUATION

 
Because of the diet I have been late for most things in my life this week. This works for punctuation day because I was ON TIME for lunch this Sunday! So Yay for ME, for feeding my kids at a responsible time!! (I know....I know, I should get an award for Mother of the year!) lol!
 

2 comments:

  1. Your kids are right... Breakfast takeover is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks.....in the background you can barley see Obi one rising the piece of toast with his Jedi powers! I think that was the best!

    ReplyDelete