Sunday, September 30, 2012

Week 18 - Melissa

HOLIDAYS

Going into this week, I knew it was near impossible to get all the photos.  I really got some great ideas from my friends on-line and I hope they like what I did with their ideas.
 
 
 

National Punctuation Day

I'm not quite sure what he was doing for this photo, but it was pointed out to me that it kind of looks like quotes - so I'm going to call this "Air Quotes."

Love Note Day


I had another idea for this day just in case I couldn't get a good "heart" out of one of the kids.  I got lucky with a near perfect heart on the third try.  Spidey is such a cutie!

Crush a Can Day




I thought there may be a lot of crushed cans this week so I went in a little different direction with an actual "Crush" can.












Coffee Day

We don't have coffee in our house.  No one here drinks it.  I do, however, enjoy a cup of hot chocolate every once and a while.















Gold Star Mother's Day


Veterans Memorial Park here in Boyne has a GREAT tribute to the area's soldiers and veterans of the armed forces.


2 comments:

  1. What a cleaver idea with the crush can! Love your son's expression too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too like the Crush can- very clever. I also love your hot cocoa mug, and I think the one of Tyler on the beach is cool too.

    ReplyDelete