Sunday, August 12, 2012

The List Week 12

I can't believe we have been doing this blog for 12 weeks already! The summer is flying by. This week I decided to go with a color theme, and, just to make it interesting I threw in something else all of us probably enjoy-- Movies! So feel free to take your pics based on the color, or the movie, theme/plot/characters, or both/all! Have fun this week!

Monday - The Hunt for Red October
Tuesday - A Clockwork Orange
Wednesday - GoldenEye
Thursday - Fried Green Tomatoes
Friday - The Blues Brothers
Saturday - The Color Purple
Sunday - Single White Female

5 comments:

  1. Love it, Ashli! This will be FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your making me think Ashli! Its good for me though, It will be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, making me think too! Gonna have to get creative! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. uh oh, I have never seen any of those movies so this will be interesting. What a great idea for the list though.

    ReplyDelete