Sunday, August 12, 2012

Week 11 - Aisha


Week 11

Week eleven was not as busy as the last few. I got a lot of time in at the hotel, time with my boys and some photography clients taken care of as well. Here is small look at my week.







WATER (see above)
Here is Ben and Travis looking out at Lake Michigan. We are only about 7 miles from our house. We are blessed with some of the best God has to offer in our neck of the woods.






WATER take two (see above)
Teamwork Brother style. (this means big brother getting to do the fun stuff and little brother getting stuck holding the cup) Getting some water after a nice walk through the woods. Bummer part was..... the well was dry. Had water a month ago, we will have to give it a try in the rainy months.  







 SUN (see above)
This is a wedding set up I was photographing for a client. It was so beautiful and the colors were amazing. This is my interpretation of "Sun". When I walked into this room I was instantly happy, a feeling the sun can give you as well. Plus, the obvious yellow color! :)









GROWING (see above)
Ben and Travis on our Sunday walk through the woods. Walking behind them hand and hand with my husband, we just look at them and wonder how did they get so big!










Chillin' (see above)
This is story time before lights out. Daddy reading Olivia starter books with Ben and Travis. Warms my heart every time I see this. Glad I got myself up to go take a shot with my camera. One of those things you love to see every night but never photograph. ♥













COOL DRINK (see above)
Self explanatory :)

7 comments:

  1. I love watching when my boys are holding hands (and not slapping each other) also. I love the simplicity but water detail in the COOL DRINK pic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have plenty of slapping going on as well. Today Ben (my oldest) convinced his little brother to hold onto a sheet and leap down the stair case. He wanted to see his little brother fly....It ended in tears. So yes, the holding hands is nice when it happens. :) THANKS

      Delete
  2. Beautiful pictures Aisha! I love the one of your husband reading to the kids, definitely a photo that you don't think to take, and the one of your boys walking together is so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the water pump pictures! You do such a great job with your photos. Must be why you're a professional! And I must say, great minds think alike because I almost did the same picture for a cool drink, but changed my mind at the last minute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Theresa and Amy. Daddy and boys reading at night in their fort is one of my favorites too. I may even make it a wall photo. Amy, I still did not get the entire 7 done this week so I knew I had a moment after our walk when the boys were begging for hose water. Its a favorite in our house. :) Thank goodness, Or I wouldn't even of had five. One of these days I will get all 7!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the series of the boys trying to pump water. Travis is being so patient! I also LOVE the yellow and white wedding! I am trying to figure out which room in my house I can turn into a "happy room," with that color scheme! As usual, your photos are great!

    ReplyDelete