Thursday, September 6, 2012

Week 14 - Amy

The Zodiac
What's Your Sign?
Virgo
The symbol for Virgo is the virgin, so...this is a virgin Long Island Iced Tea, otherwise known as just Iced Tea.


Earth
The earth has been very good for my cucumbers. I picked all of these cucumbers in one day this week. Yes people, that is a five gallon bucket. I have very fat cucumbers that turn yellow.





Air
Tirion stood in front of the fan for me. She thought it was a little cold, so she put her hands on her face.


Water
We had ourselves a nice Hermiston watermelon. The kids all enjoyed it immensely and got all sticky.


Fire
Oh no she didn't! Oh yes I did. I just flicked a bic and took a picture.


Moon
Well, this was the best picture I could get of the moon. I would have liked it to be a little more detailed, but sometimes you take what you can get. Just be glad I didn't take any pictures of naked butts this week.


Stars
The glow in the dark stars on the boys' bedroom wall with a blue filter on. I think it's kind of interesting how the white-ish stars turned out to be darker than the sky-blue wall with the filter on.


The Planets
This is the title to a book I once read. So I only have one planet.

6 comments:

  1. Love the Earth photo. What a great idea! The air photo is adorable...What a sweetie. Nice job with the rule of thirds with the Moon photo. That small adjustment really does make a difference. Good job this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the moon picture. The haziness gives it a real eerie glow. I wondered if we would see any butts - I'm glad I wasn't the only one who thought of that! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had some naked butt pictures in my archives and almost used one, but I thought better of it. Ashli can attest to the fact that in my younger days I would have and it probably would have been my own butt.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Well, I'm not so sure of how it would fair in the mail. I suppose you could make a trip out to Oregon.

      Delete