Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Week 14 - Michelle



Alright, I must say my sister challenged me this week.  Some of my pictures were a bit of a stretch.  I only take pictures with my humble iPhone because my "real" camera is so obsolete.  Needless to say, the beautiful stars in Texas could not be photographed by me.

I did notice the list had 8 items, so I chose to forgo Fire.



Aries

Alright, Aries is a ram and my neighbor Lulu here is a goat, but who's keeping track??




Earth

This is Buster, our hermit crab moving the earth around in his tank.






Air

Go State!!







Water

A beautiful morning on Lady Bird Lake . . .





Moon

My best shot of the Blue Moon on Friday.






Stars

Harrison Ford is a star, right? (Even if emulated in Legos?)





Planet

Mmmmm. Yogurt Planet is a great after school treat!







4 comments:

  1. Great pictures! I definitely think a movie star is a star, even if he's made of Legos! :)
    Love your hermit crab picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your photos this week Michelle! Especially the yogurt pic and the moon! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job, the photo of buster just makes me laugh! What a cool pet! Nice job making us look at your subject in the goat photo. I see your doing a little photoshop. :) The framing around the moon is super cool as well.

    ReplyDelete