Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Week 14-Theresa


Here's my pics from last week.. only got 4! 

Stars:
Tony & I celebrated our 7th wedding anniversary last week! 
He surprised me with flowers when he came home for lunch.. which I loved!
The stargazer lilies were just opening & smelled wonderful!


Air:
Went to the campground with my mom this weekend, fall is definitely in the air already!


Water:
Aidan had a blast playing with his friends at the campground,
they were all taking turns soaking each other with the hose!


Fire:
What's camping without a fire? 
It was nice to hang out by the fire with my mom after the kids were asleep :)




4 comments:

  1. I like how you got the water splashing and the colors in your tree are very pretty. Congratulations on 7 years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The water shot is funny, looks like a kill shot! :) Love the fire photo and your air photo has nice use of pyramids (the tree branch pointing down) that is a concept that we love to use as photographes. I keep going back to that one. Great job!

    ReplyDelete