Monday, September 3, 2012

Week 14 - Melissa

The Zodiac

(What's your sign)



Capricorn is the sign of the goat so I took a picture of a sign with a goat.













Earth



Did you ever try to plant your fruit pits when you were young?  This kid got a peach to sprout.  It is still small but he is excited to see it grow.














Air

 
















We had a windy day and hadn't gotten the kite out in a while so we went down to the park.  It only got into the trees once.

 
 
Water



The Fountain at Old City Park.















Fire

Thank goodness for the Labor Day Car Show here in town helping me out with some photos.  This beauty had the coolest side exhausts with flames.










Moon







 




Friday's Blue Moon.















Stars



The star on my in-laws garage.














The Planets

 This was a car decoration at the car show.  It has the Americas but a ring like Saturn.  Not exactly accurate but it was pretty cool looking.

I did, however, find a Mercury!











8 comments:

  1. So smart with the mercury! I thought this week was very challenging, and yes, I did notice 8. I figured I could choose which one to leave out. Ha! I will post mine soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this!!! I totally enjoy this blog!! You peeps are inspiring!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice moon Photo Melissa! I really wanted to get out, again, but never did... :( Was really foggy here in Manistee. Looks very nice and clear by you! Great detail! I also thought this was difficult but fun! Also love the photo of your son flying his kite. The distance really shows you how very high up the kite was. That would be a photo I would make black and white and blow it up HUGE for the wall. Great job this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You were very creative Melissa! I have some fond memories of flying kites with you, so those made me smile. And I love your moon! I wasn't able to get any detail this time, so I applaud yours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, girls! It was harder than I thought but fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful moon photo Melissa! I tried so hard to get one, but none turned out for me!

    ReplyDelete