Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Week 16 - Amy


WEEK 16


Portrait of a Loved One
My darling husband, Shane, at a very tired point.


Lips

Charlie with his lip, teeth and tongue. I figured everyone else was going to use people, so I thought I would use an animal.


Black & White

Kieric has been balking at getting a haircut and won't keep his hair brushed. I showed him videos on YouTube of guys getting designs carved in their hair and had him hooked. He chose a phoenix and Dag chose a T-Rex. I drew the pictures on their heads with a Crayola marker first and then shaved the designs. The marker washed off easily.



Glitter
Kieric blowing glitter out of his hand. Also a great picture for lips.


Action Shot
I got some great action shots at the Round Up this week, but this was my favorite.


A Pattern Found in Nature



Clouds and weeds.


Perspective Photo
Grrrrr! I didn't get one of these this week. Maybe I'll try to get one tomorrow and edit my post.



3 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed you photos this week Amy! My top three are: 1.Charlie 2. Glitter 3. The sky. I'm always impressed each week. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pics, especially the glitter, very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the glitter photo. I have been thinking about doing this for a Senior but more straight on.....thanks for the reminder!! Good job this week!

    ReplyDelete