Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Week 16- Aisha

 
 

Week 16

 
This week I had a hard time picking up my camera. Thank goodness we had a list or I would of missed out on some of these great shots! Its getting colder out there. If you enjoy the sunset photos in the summer make sure you get out there in the next couple of months. The cooler the air the crisper the photo! No more warm air haze, it makes for a great shot!!
 
 
 

Black and White ( see photos below)

 






Glitter (see photo below)

 
The sun decided to peek out for a quick bit just before sunset. Giving all of us a glittery show while gazing at the mighty Lake Michigan.









Patterns in Nature

Same night different time. The pattern of holes in the clouds are not photo shopped. Looked as if God was having fun poking his finger through the clouds making a straight line. If the line were over just a little bit, it would of made a perfect line right to the lighthouse. 






Action shots (see photos below)

 
 
This is one of my Senior boys. Showing off right before taking his photos with his dirt bike. I look forward to the day he takes me out to practice my action shots with his buddies.
 
 

 
 
My Benjermen rolling down the hill....♥




 
 
Boys on their bikes
 






Portrait.....not of a loved one, but a client.

 

I didn't get one of my loved ones this week. This is the same Senior as above just not in motion. Great shot....clients are very happy!!
 


2 comments:

  1. Great photos this week Aisha! The first one is my favorite! I also really like the one of Ben rolling down the hill. I must say though, I was looking forward to seeing what you came up with for perspective!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea....haven't had time to put the photos together. I didn't want to be unfair and wait anylonger. Maybe I will add them as extras for next week. I already felt bad for waiting as long as I did to post.

    ReplyDelete