Monday, September 17, 2012

Week Sixteen - Ashli

This week I was on Vacation in Albuquerque, New Mexico.  We were BUSY!  We did so many things I feel like I can't even remember them all; Zoo, Aquarium, Botanical Garden, Rio Grande River, Natural History Museum, Kid's Museum, Jemez Mountains, Santa Fe and The Sandia Park Tram.  Phew!  Here is what I came up with for the week's list:

Portrait of a Loved One:
I asked Caleb to stop and pose while he was climbing on a big rock near Jemez Springs.  He's such a ham. 

Lips:
I caught Caleb eating his Froot Loops on the first morning of our vacation.

Black & White:
My two sons brushing their teeth at the hotel - the night before we flew out.  Love this one!


A Pattern Found in Nature:




Do you see it?

Perspective Photo:

This one isn't perfect but I think it looks cool.

Goofing around at the Children's Museum

Caleb Grew and Mike shrunk!


3 comments:

  1. Ash, I love your pattern photos - this might be my favorite topic so far - and Mike's bubble head is awsome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your pattern photos, and the one of the boys brushing their teeth is adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The flowers are fabulous!!! Hey, I like the shrunken zebra! :)

    ReplyDelete