Sunday, September 16, 2012

Week 16 - Michelle





Portrait of a Loved One

Miles reading in 3D . . .







 Lips

 Max and his rootbeer bottle











Black and White
Cousins playing in the rain
(rain is a major weather event for us)









Glitter
I'm with Melissa - not a lot of glitter around a house filled with boys!  I dumped some aqua glitter on a plate to see what effect I could get.











 Action Shot
Happy Birthday to my Mom!












 Patterns in Nature
Fern

Rainbow at Soccer



I'm so bummed I missed the Perspective shot this week!  I thought that was such a fun title.  

3 comments:

  1. Love your portrait of Miles and the ferns look very cool. Great week. Can't wait to see what you come up with for next week's list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Mom!
    Your kids are too cute... maybe I'm just partial. I love the 3D and bottle blowing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bottle blowing too! The portrait of your son reading is picture perfect! Belongs on a wall for sure!

    ReplyDelete