Monday, September 17, 2012

Week Fifteen - Ashli

I know I am a week late getting this up, but the week before my vacation was CRAZY!  I didn't take ONE photo between Sunday and Friday!  So I took all the photos for weeks fifteen and sixteen this week while vacationing in New Mexico. My parents and my family went to Albuquerque to visit my brother and his wife. I took about a million more photos too, some of which you can see on Facebook.   I had to wait until this morning for the Back to School shots, since my boys started preschool later because of our vacation. Here is what I came up with:

Back to School:



Looking Down:



I saw this horse sculpture on a roof while we were walking around Santa Fe.  I thought he was cool.

I believe this is the Mississippi River - saw it from the plane as we were preparing to land in Minneapolis.

At work:
The boys had lots of fun with the electricity exhibit at Explora - the Children's museum in ABQ

Clutter:
This used to be my baker's rack in my kitchen - now it's in the dining room filled with the kids arts and craft supplies. It is packed with FAR too much stuff!


On My Plate:

Green Chile Pizza - Everything in Albuquerque has either red or green chile on it.  This was deliciously spicy!

4 comments:

  1. That pizza looks amazing! LOVE the first day of school pics, your boys are too cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That horse head is fun! It looks like you all had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That horse head is fun! It looks like you all had a great time!

    ReplyDelete